Facebook for Business Series
The time has arrived! Facebook pages will now feature the new timeline design. This is a huge redesign and I’m sure marketers will be putting out webinars and trainings everywhere. Ill begin to research and share the best with the community on the facebook page, which has already been converted. For now here a brief list of the changes:
- No landing page tab anymore
- A new cover photo (the big photo at the top of the page)
- Only 4 of your original tabs showing at any one time before people have to click for more
- Pages can only have a maximum of 12 tabs showing in total
- The default view is highlights, which means that posts are no longer in chronological order
- The info tab has got kind of cool and has a much largest presence
- New messaging option, that allows people to message the page admins privately
- The page admin can choose posts to feature on the page, if a post is chosen it stays at the top for 7 days
- The page admins can also choose to star a post which will make it wider and therefore standout more
Also please share links if you see any great resource out there!
Another facebook for business article!